where did you go?! I need my fix!
Right - I took a week’s Christmas/New Year/exams hiatus (maybe 10 days). I’m compiling posts for my queue as we speak and normal service resumes tomorrow! XXXXXXXXXXXX
Ooh, okay! I spent ages trying to think of something for Yellow (facts about my childhood) that wasn’t terribly depressing, and I couldn’t think of anything for Pink.. I’m useless at this, ehehe!! I’ll do White. xxx
White - 3 facts about my personality
- I really don’t care what other people think of me - I am often called a nerd, which I take as a huge compliment, although it’s never meant as one! I love the things I’m a part of, and I’ve stopped caring what others might think about it.
- I have an extremely childish sense of humour - my friends liken me to Miranda Hart. Another compliment in my eyes.
- I’m very outspoken and giggly around people I know well, but otherwise I’m very shy.
Purple and/or Orange! :)
Ah, I do love these. Okay, I’ll do purple!
10 facts about my room
- I have a small TARDIS on my bedside table. I have had it since I was 9.
- I love maps, and my walls are covered with them.
- I have three large bookcases and they’re all full! Books are my favourite thing in the world.
- As of last week, I have a Sherlock calendar hanging above my bed.
- I have a huge wicker basket filled with nail polishes. I cannot bring myself to sort them out.
- I’m planning on painting my door blue, and turning it into a Tardis. It WILL happen.
- On the one bit of spare wall that isn’t covered in maps, I have a beautiful typography poster of a John Green quote, signed by the man himself.
- I love painting, so I have a whole corner of craft stuff and canvases.
- My bed is the comfiest place in the entire world.
- I adore fairy lights, and I have them strung all across my ceiling.